International Christian Embassy Jerusalem
The International Christian Embassy Jerusalem was established in 1980 in recognition of the biblical significance of Jerusalem and its connection with the Jewish people. Today, it represents Christians, churches, and denominations to the people of Israel. We recognize in the restoration of the State of Israel God’s faithfulness to keep His ancient covenant with the Jewish people.
Our main objectives are to:
- Stand with Israel in support and friendship
- Equip and teach the Church regarding God’s purposes with Israel and the nations of the Middle East
- Be a voice of reconciliation between Jews, Christians, and Arabs, and to support the churches and congregations in the Holy Land
From head offices in Jerusalem, we reach out to 140 countries, with branch offices in over 80 nations.
Our vision is to:
- Reach all of Israel with a Christian testimony of comfort and love
- Reach and represent to Israel the support of denominations, churches, and believers from every nation